Thursday, January 1, 2015

Ahoy 2015!!!!



So its that time of the year again, where we look back and look ahead at the same time and introspect what is it we could have done better, what is it want to do more of in the year to come and what is it we want bring in new in ourselves. My resolutions more or less remain the same when it comes to my reading, other than imposing myself with a book buying ban till I finish all the books that are on my shelf. 

But for the sake of reiteration, I list them below

1) Complete my goodreads 2015 challenge of reading 25 books. Pumped it up by 10 books more, as more than half of the year had gone in a reading slump.
2) Review all the books I read more systematically and more regularly
3) Book buying ban till all the books I own are read.

No comments:

Post a Comment